วันอังคารที่ 16 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

90's Commercials Vol. 8

These commercials aired on local partners Sacramento KRBK 31 in November 1990. Sorry for the quality, but better than nothing, right? Thanks to my cousin David for recording these. 1. Disney Afternoon Bumper 2 Batman RPM of Tonka 3rd WWF Wrestling Buddies (I remember a lot of children with this when I was in second grade) 4. Cap'n Crunch (FAKE OUT!) 5. Berry bearing fruit snacks (I had completely forgotten about these, but now I know that this crazy popular on the playground for aYear or so) 6. Froot Loops (I'm still recovering from the realization that "Froot" as they are written. It keeps me at night) 7. Promo for "Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers" 8 Disney Afternoon bumpers 9th Promo for "Superdad" (with Kurt Russell and Bob Crane!) 10. Baby Uh-Oh! (The Kirsten Dunst in the pink) 11. Chuck E. Cheese (My parents did not, in my constant requests to go to give here) 12. Cheerios (A further insight into this short-lived, incredibly lame mascot) 13. Disney AfternoonBumpers (The episode of "Ducktales" is awesome) 14. Jetsons Cereal (I recall almost every film or TV property to a corn to go with him had. And most of them were terrible) 15. Suicide PSA 16th Dick Tracy Action Figures (For some reason, I fully agree with "Dick Tracy" this year, even though my parents let me watch and not obsessed with the movie.) 17. Corn Flakes 18th GI Joe Combat Pay (I recognize the child with the dark hair of "Are You Afraid Of The Dark") 19. 7-Up (I've never played the video --game ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiO2SBZ2238&hl=en

recipe laptop keyboard women is purses

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น