วันจันทร์ที่ 22 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Best Candy Bars

Face it, Americans love their chocolate candy. According to Information Resources Inc., candy sales exceeded $ 3 billion U.S. dollars last year. Like many Americans, I'm a chocoholic and need a chocolate fix every single day. Needless to say, I know my candy bars. I swear, I have them all, and those are my top 5 picks trying.

1) Snickers - With a delicious nougat center with caramel and nuts, Snickers is the top of my list. Whether you eat outEnd enjoyed all the variants together or eat off the floor all nougat and caramel then enjoyed the self / nut mixture, this is simply the best chocolate bars. According to the National Confectioners Association, the Snickers was developed in 1930 and after a favorite horse named the Mars family. This candy bar is the number one selling bar in the U.S. so I guess I'm not alone in my love for the Snickers bar.

2) Hershey Bar with Almonds - Milk Chocolatewith a few well distributed almonds simply satisfies my chocolate cravings. Introduced way back in 1908, this chocolate bar chocolate-lovers to enjoy for almost a century.

3) M & M's - Whether plain or peanut, these tasty little candies make my mouth happy. I must say that the crispy version of M & M's is not a favorite of mine. The texture is too airy and just plain weird. M & M's were invented during the Spanish Civil War as a great feastnot melt in the hot sun. They were introduced to consumers in 1941.

4) Twix - Not much more fulfilled, that was a crunchy cookie center with a layer of caramel and rich milk chocolate. Twix bar for the first time the U.S. consumer in 1979 introduced.

5) SKOR Toffee Bar - was introduced in 1983, making the delicious rich toffee coated in milk chocolate, SKOR Bar a star in my book.



laptop computers leather purse

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น