วันอาทิตย์ที่ 14 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Homemade Organic soap

Cocoa powder and milk have some good benefits for the skin of the cocoa powder has antioxidants and it helps the skin become softer Milk has many vitamins and minerals to brighten and help it, the skin, and it gives him a natural sheen oatmeal and strawberries are mild exfoliants remove dead skin, which helps some people use for their acne oatmeal. Hello everybody in this tutorial will show you how you can turn your soap, and they create an organic and fun way, there are so many ideasto choose, I hope that it is great fun and at the end of my video, I share you some tips on what else you can still use to make your own organic soap, have fun while creating this something that you and Your friends can do together, you can sell it if you like good for giveaways or decorations:) thanks for checking my video please dont forget to rate and subscribe comment I love you for further questions, comments and suggestions just feel free to message me to hear Disclaimer: As for the FTC's new laweverything in this video is of me and I am not someone else have it my honest opinion, and I am not paid by a sponsor of the companies involved in this video



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LRCdTBJNb8&hl=en

chocolate factory

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น